[BBLISA] 10+ TB RAID experiences?

Sean Lutner sean at rentul.net
Wed Aug 22 13:06:14 EDT 2007

Sun's new file system, ZFS, also offers the same type of snapshot
capabilities. Their x4500 server (aka thumper) can give you up to
24Tb of storage and it's managed the same way any other Solaris 10
system is. It's a nice product for the mid-range (less expensive) NAS
tier.

http://www.sun.com/servers/x64/x4500/