[BBLISA] Bulk document disposal in the Boston area (OT)

Benjamin Cline brc at peppermint.org
Sun Apr 29 11:49:03 EDT 2007

(Slightly but not completely off topic, this message does deal with
information security issues. :-)

I have a file box or so of old papers (bank statements, brokerage
statements, tax returns, etc.) I need to securely dispose of. I lack the
time and patience to feed it a few sheets at a time through my dinky
little home/small office paper shredder and I'm looking for someone to
make it go away for me.

Can anyone recommend a _reliable_ document disposal company in the Boston
area? Ideally I'd like a place where I can take my box and personally dump
it into the giant, industrial size shredder, but if the company has a
sufficiently good reputation I'd be willing to drop it off or have it
picked up.

	thanks,

	Benji

--