[BBLISA] Serial Concentrators

Carl Alexander xela at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 6 12:07:20 EDT 2007

I'll second the recommendtaion for conserver.  It logs; it talks
to a tremendous variety of terminal servers; it has its own user/
privleges model if you want to use it.  One interesting feature
is that machines running conserver can talk to each-other securely;
one friend of mine takes advantage of this by running conserver on
his mac laptop; all he has to do is pull up a terminal window and
type "console foo" to connect to the serial console of any of
several dozen machines scattererd around the country.

---Alex