[BBLISA] User instructions.

Eddy Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Wed Sep 13 20:36:43 EDT 2006

Perhaps I too am missing the point -- This is all I think there needs to be
written, in regards to sudo:

The root user must first add users to the sudoers list, by using the
"visudo" command.  For help with the sudoers file format, please see man (5)
sudoers

Once the user has been added, the user can execute commands with superuser
privilege, simply by typing "sudo command"

  _____