[BBLISA] CoLo near waltham/lexington

sgw at wadlow.net sgw at wadlow.net
Tue Mar 14 12:52:02 EST 2006

>> FYI we're at Colospace in Somerville on Inner Belt Rd, which sublets
>> from Internap (oddly enough, Internap.com does not list
>> this facility; they list Thorndike St instead, which I've never seen.)
>> Either way, Colospace has very good peering in that
>
> 	43 Thorndike St is where their local sales office is (or, at least was)
> 	located.
>
> 	InterNAP also used to maintain a POP @ Level3's 300 Bent facility but I
> 	believe they finally transitioned out of there a couple of years ago.

As of about a week ago, InterNAP still had 4-6 racks at Level3.

>From various inquiries made through a couple of different paths,
InterNAP's 70 Innerbelt Road facility is effectively full for cabinets.
If you want a cage, they may be able to provide you with something in a
few months.

This is a fine time to mention that I expect to have some spare rackspace
(typically 1U increments)  to rent in Level3 sometime in the next month or
so.  Contact me off-list if you're interested.

        steve