[BBLISA] CoLo near waltham/lexington

sgw at wadlow.net sgw at wadlow.net
Tue Mar 14 10:57:48 EST 2006

> DH == Don Harris <dharris at sudoers.com>
>
> DH> Now that I think about it, doesn't AT&T have a new facility in Newton?
>
> I've only been skimming this thread, but AT&T does have a facility in
> Watertown (off a little road behind the Watertown Mall), which my employer
> uses; don't know much about it beyond that (I mean, I've been there, but I
> don't know what we pay for it or anything), or whether there's also a
> newer one in Newton.

There is a facility in watertown.   I'm familiar with it.   It's the most
expensive facility
I know of in boston, and I've thusfar not considered it money well spent.
 They've been
a pain to deal with in numerous little ways that add up.   I'm working on
getting my production
gear out of there.   I'd recommend against them.

    steve