[BBLISA] CoLo near waltham/lexington

Alex Aminoff alex at basespace.net
Mon Mar 13 14:59:38 EST 2006

Here is an article about that facility being bought by a real estate
developer. You now have to buy access to the archives to view it, but
basically it said that the buyers were going to keep it as a data center.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/businessNews/view.bg?articleid=64278

The article also mentions my company, BaseSpace.net! If your needs for colo
space are modest (less than a rack), we may be the right place for you.

 - Alex Aminoff
   BaseSpace.net