[BBLISA] Link2Exchange vs Mailstreet vs other exchange providers

Eddy Harvey bblisa at nedharvey.com
Wed Mar 1 21:37:41 EST 2006

I'd like to hear what you have to say about mailstreet, link2exchange, and
other exchange providers.

Here's what I care about --

Provide exchange to a small engineering company (~20 people)
Should support obvious stuff - corporate address book, shared calendar,
secure connections from client.
Distribution lists, autoresponders,
Outlook Web Access

I want it all.  Fully featured.  I would opt for high quality, rather than
low cost.

With one provider, I have seen an annoying behavior - The balloon frequently
appears in the bottom corner, saying "trying to contact exchange server."  I
would like to keep this to a minimum.