[BBLISA] Feedback requested: possible July BBLISA talk

David Allan dave at dpallan.com
Thu Jun 22 11:56:01 EDT 2006

I'd like to get everybody's feedback on a potential talk for the July 12
meeting.

Garrett Rooney, author of Practical Subversion and member of the Apache
Software Foundation, is willing to give a talk on writing portable C code
with the Apache Portable Runtime.  Personally, I think this would be a
very interesting topic because I write a lot of C code these days, but I
also recognize that it's very different from our usual subjects.  What
does everybody think?

HERE'S WHAT I REALLY NEED FROM YOU: The datapoint I'm most interested in
is how many people would be interested enough to show up if I schedule
this talk, so if you or someone you know has at least a reasonable chance
of showing up, would you drop me an email today or tomorrow?

Dave