[BBLISA] iSCSI - opinions / experiences?

Peter Galvin pbg at cptech.com
Thu Jun 15 18:32:03 EDT 2006

My company does quite a lot if iSCSI. As far as I know all of our
production deployments have been with the Windows as the source and
NetApp and Sun as the targets.  Works very well. Windows has iSCSI
drivers built in, but we tend to use HBAs with TCP acceleration built in
for improved performance.

--Peter

Peter Baer Galvin
CTO, Corporate Technologies