[BBLISA] July meeting canceled

Adam S. Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Mon Jul 10 08:34:46 EDT 2006

Despite repeated calls for help, no one has scheduled a speaker for
July. I suppose folks could meet and talk about whatever it is groups of
sysadmins talk about, but I'm hard-pressed to believe anyone would
actually show up for that. So . . .

The July BBLISA meeting is hereby canceled.

The August meeting isn't looking any better. If you've ever wanted to
host a BBLISA meeting, now's your chance. If no one steps forward, well,
I'll probably cancel the August meeting, too.

Dave Allan has found us a speaker for September. Some details are on the
web site now, with more to come soon. It's not clear what (if anything)
will happen for October or November.

AdamM