[BBLISA] 64-bit Tablet PC and Windows?

Andrew D. Fant fant at pobox.com
Wed Dec 13 15:51:59 EST 2006

Scott Ehrlich wrote:
> I am looking for a true 64-bit tablet PC and either 64-bit Tablet
> Edition of Windows XP or 64-bit Windows XP that can hopefully support
> tablet capability.
>
> The purchase cannot wait for Vista.
>
> Granted this is a more UNIX-based list, at least a lead for recommended
> hardware would be greatly appreciated.
>
> What are people's recommendations/suggestions/pointers/leads?

I've always said that if you can't find it on NewEgg or Pricewatch, you
obviously don't need it.  Pricewatch can get you some seriously scary vendors,
but most of them are fine, and I've never had a problem with NewEgg (though I
only use them for personal stuff)

--
Andrew Fant    | And when the night is cloudy    | This space to let
Molecular Geek | There is still a light          |----------------------