[BBLISA] Guidelines for giving full root access to DBAs

Sharon Nagao sharon.nagao at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 11:20:46 EDT 2006

Michael,

Thank you for the excellent suggestions.  I will look into tripwire
immediately.

As for feeling the pain by the DBAs, that will take some time, thinking and
discussion with the other admins.  I would appreciate it if people could
share their policies/procedures if they have them.

Any other advice by you or others would be most welcomed.

Thank you,
Sharon