[BBLISA] Colocation Recomendation

Michael Filosa mfilosa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 22:12:15 EDT 2006

Does anyone have opinions about the various colocation facilities in Boston
area?

I have been looking for some time. We might have to move from our current
facility because of service issues we are currently having.

Internap in Cambridge seems to be the best around with Level 3 in
Cambridge our second option.

We have also found Vericenter in Boston and Navisite in Andover. They both
seem adequate as well.

I beleive MCI now Verizon (i think) has a facility in Billerica however i
cannot find much info about it.

Anyone with experience with any of the above providers or others they would
recommend would be helpful.

Thanks...