[BBLISA] local vendors for Intel servers?

Andrew D. Fant fant at pobox.com
Mon Apr 24 20:00:16 EDT 2006

Eric J. Hansen wrote:

> we are looking for a reliable, (preferably) local vendor for
> Intel-based rack servers.  We have a standard spec (Xeon, RAID, etc.)
> that we want to purchase on a recurring basis.  Lead time and
> service/support are very important to us.  Any recommendations for
> vendors we should consider?

I've had good luck in my dealings with PCs For Everyone (
http://www.pcsforeveryone.com ).  Their website has a decent online configurator
that lets you price out your spec online before talking to a salesdroid, and
they are pretty good about not getting upset when you install your OS of choice
on the system.

Andy

--
Andrew Fant    | And when the night is cloudy    | This space to let
Molecular Geek | There is still a light          |----------------------