[BBLISA] Sun 19" monitor free

David Allan dave at dpallan.com
Thu Apr 20 10:57:58 EDT 2006

I have a working Sun 19" monitor GDM-20D10 (part #3651324-01) that I'm
planning on recycling this weekend, but if it would be of use to anybody,
email me and you can have it.  It's currently in Marlboro, but I live in
Cambridge and could bring it home/elsewhere in the area.

It's a fixed frequency monitor with a 13W3 (old style Sun video)
connector.  I have used it with an adapter for VGA with a PC under X, and
it does work quite nicely, although it only works under X (i.e., no
console).  I have given the adapter away with another monitor, however, so
you'd have to get another.

In its favor, it stands out in my mind as having the most vibrant color of
any monitor I've ever used.

Dave