[BBLISA] DDS Tape Erasure/Destruction Services?

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Tue Apr 18 14:55:28 EDT 2006

This is what you want. I used to have a degausser---Its meant to used to
de-magnetize things like aircraft engine crankshafts.  (you magnetize them to
find microscopic cracks that might lead to failure--process is called magnaflux)

That does the trick on just about anything.  Of course it took 240V 30Amps, and
caused the lights to flicker.... ;-)  Other big magnets work, too.

		--Dean