[BBLISA] Can't seem to figure out yppasswd problem --

Eric Smith esmithphoto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:58:02 EDT 2005

You don't say which OS you are using on either end.
If it is one with truss/strace/whatever, I would suggest you monitor
both the daemon on the server side and yppasswd on the client with it.
 You'd be surprised at the things you can find with that tool.

Does the problem happen when you run yppasswd on the server?

Eric