[BBLISA] Help setting up NIS (or alternative to NIS.)

Eddy Harvey bblisa at nedharvey.com
Wed Sep 21 08:00:47 EDT 2005

I don't like the idea of recreating files based on processed maps in
memory.  Although it would be reasonable for passwd and hosts, it would
be a pain for auto.master and auto.* and whatnot.  Not to mention the
loss of comments and formatting.

I think this is what I'll do -- Each time I update the files and will do
a make, I'll check the files into svn.  And that oughta do 'er.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.