[BBLISA] dlt7000lib+proliant nd home(s)

Doug Mildram doug.mildram at mindspeed.com
Wed Sep 14 10:46:46 EDT 2005

I would give away to the best home (maybe first taker(s))
preferably keep each of 2 "things" below together,
having upgraded to LTO drives. hardware all works!

1)
S t o r a g e T e k  9 7 3 0  up-to-30slot dlt7000 library
 (scsi diff, 1 drive installed, 1 new spare drive i never installed)
 ...has 29-30 slots, somehow I only got 17 slots w/BackupExec4Windoze.
no software to give you. Also w/  a h a 2 9 4 4 ultrawide scsidiff card;
9 7 3 0 dimensions 18"H 18"W 28"deep

+ host, racked with compaq slideout rails for 4-post rack,

2)
compaq proliant P L 6 4 0 0 R 2x500mhz,2gbRAM, 4x(9 or 18gb)"internal" scsi,
w/opt. smart-array 4 2 0 0 controller + array 14x(9 or 18gb) scsi disks,

And I'm coming to MIT tonite w/vehicle...(maybe irreverant/irrelevant).
doug.mildram at mindspeed.com
Mindspeed Technologies Westborough, MA  01581