[BBLISA] USB drive recovery

Scott Nixon snixon at winsor.edu
Tue Oct 25 09:20:08 EDT 2005

Thank you all for your suggestions. I tried to mount the drive on a Mac
and with Knoppix to no avail. I looked into Adam's suggestion about
finding the spec for flash file systems but kind of ran out of time. I
decide to call Iomega data recovery and they think it maybe the
controller chip. Iomega does free evaluations on the recoverability of
drives so I put the USB drive in the mail yesterday. Adam, I wish I
could talk to management about this but I don't think there is anyone in
charge of my girlfriend but I can check. Being the personal IT guy for
friends and family can sometimes be a daunting task.

later.