wikis (was Re: [BBLISA] Suggestions for a documentation system)

Mark Lamourine mlamourine at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 17:15:38 EDT 2005

You Luddite You.... ;-)

Most wikis will let you cutnpaste.  copy the file to an emacs buffer,
edit, and paste back?  TWiki even has a "raw text" display button for
the cut and you can click "edit" to paste it back.

It's not elegant.  But then, neither is keeping all your documentation
in unprotected flat files.  Effective (in a limited way) yes.  Elegant?

- Mark