[BBLISA] Suggestions for a documentation system

Scott Nixon snixon at winsor.edu
Thu Oct 20 16:37:37 EDT 2005

I want a good app that will help organize documentation. Maybe something
database driven. I just don't won't to rely on word and excel documents.
There has to be a better way. I'm NOT looking for a knowledge base
system or cvs like system.

I want be able to manage a task list, a change log, along with being
able to see system information. I want anyone who comes after me to be
able to see what I did, when, and why. And I want to be able to do it
all in the same window/application.

Thanks for your help

Scott