[BBLISA] Spare monitor needed.

Betsy Schwartz betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Fri May 13 12:57:55 EDT 2005

PS I realized after I emailed this that it sounded funny - we're a design
school , so a monitor that's tossed as unacceptable for high-end graphics
applications might still work OK as an emergency spare for a home PC.

At 09:34 AM 5/13/2005, Betsy Schwartz wrote:
>Also try http://www.freecycle.org . People are giving away monitors *all*
>the time.
>
>If you're near a university, graduating students are throwing them out
>this time of year, as are some university departments.
>
>We just got done giving some away, the only one in the discard pile right
>now has a sticker saying "Crap- Trash".
>You're welcome to try it.

Betsy Schwartz                                                    email:
betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Unix Systems Administrator,CRG                           voice: 617-495-5947
Harvard Graduate School of Design                         fax:    617-496-5866