[BBLISA] outbound ports 8080/40443 firewall question

Eric J. Hansen ehansen at worldmachine.com
Thu Jun 30 18:24:01 EDT 2005

Thanks for all the feedback.  This is enough to steer me away from a port-based
approach.

I know the question itself begs clarification, and the relation to load balancing
is admittedly esoteric.  Unfortunately I can't explain the background without
violating an NDA, but suffice to say that we've worked on this problem with Cisco
and ultimately came up with a few options, including the one I originally posted
about.

cheers
Eric