[BBLISA] Win XP Backup software?

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Mon Jun 27 20:26:20 EDT 2005

I'm not sure this will do what you want immediately, but there is a
freeware that reads some various windows backup formats. This may be
helpful in mixed environments.  Gee, wish I could remember what it was
called....I found it in Google, looking for something else. Shouldn't be
too hard to find again, if you need it.

		--Dean