[BBLISA] My talk notes

Chris Palmer palmer+bblisa at azuen.net
Wed Jun 15 21:59:43 EDT 2005

Howdy folks,

As promised, I've typed up extended notes from my talk last Wednesday.
They're on the web at

http://www.azuen.net/?q=node/33

I'm sorry the formatting came out a little odd; I'm testing out New and
Strange things on the website and it didn't deal well with the text line
breaks.

I also included a note at the end about teaching geekly skills in
lecture, something which I sort of avoided (for a reason!) in my talk.

Thanks to all for giving me the opportunity to talk, and such nice
feedback; I really enjoyed the experience.

Cheers,

-Chris