[BBLISA] getting an MIT room

Uri Guttman uri at sysarch.com
Thu Jul 7 15:56:51 EDT 2005

hi all,

boston perl mongers is in need of a new place to hold our monthly
technical meetings. we need a venue just like what you use, a smallish
(30-50+ seats) lecture hall with a projector and screen. i am under the
impression that we need someone affiliated with mit to book the
room. does being an alumnus count or do you need to be currently active
there in some way?

would contacting sipb be a useful idea? any ideas on how to get a
meeting room at the tute are welcome. could the bblisa person who books
rooms also book for us? we will gladly pay you in perl advice. :)

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com