[BBLISA] fvwm2 hacker for hire?

Adam S. Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Thu Jan 27 15:44:12 EST 2005

I need someone to construct a .fvwm2rc file for me that strips away all
the gunk that comes with the default set-up, and makes focus and movement
and the pager work the way *I* want them to work. My needs ought to be
simple, and I'm confident that fvwm can do what I want done. In fact,
years ago, I had a .fvwm2rc file that worked -- but it doesn't seem to
work with the latest version of fvwm2.

I'm willing to pay drinks/dinner/cash upon successful completion,
depending how how much work you think this will be. I've spent the last
two hours trying to do it myself, with no luck, and it's now costing me
real money in work I'm not getting done for my client (which has
*nothing* to do with fvwm).

If you're interested, please contact me directly to discuss details.

Thanks,
AdamM