[BBLISA] nnrp clarification on limitations

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Wed Feb 16 14:28:27 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Tabor J. Wells wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 11:36:40AM -0500,
> Dean Anderson <dean at av8.com> is thought to have said:
>
> > As Mr. Wells has surprisingly become privy to the offlist emails of Mr.
> > Moskowitz, I may be compelled to publish Mr. Moskowitz's emails on the
>
> I refer to the mail he sent to the BBLISA list this morning in this thread
> with the subject "ENOUGH! (was Re: [BBLISA] nnrp clarification on

Ahh. I thought that was offlist. My mistake.

> bblisa at bblisa.org is not a BBLISA internal discussion forum. Nor is it a
> place for your rants. Please take it offlist. That you continue to be
> unwilling to do so further illustrates the point I was trying to make.

You don't seem to be willing to take it offlist.  What makes you special?

I got another one:  "A fool contributes nothing worth hearing and takes
offense at everything"  --Aristotle.

Wells and Lutner take a lot of offense at being told they're wrong. 'I'm
taking shots at them...' I'm not always right, but when I'm wrong, I don't
claim someone is taking a shot at me by saying so.

		--Dean

617 344 9000