[BBLISA] nnrp clarification on limitations

Betsy Schwartz betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 14 17:42:06 EST 2005

At 11:42 AM 2/12/2005, Scott Ehrlich wrote:
>Nothing illegal to my knowledge.   There are avi files from an overseas tv
>show posted to a newsgroup that gives me a chance to watch said shows.

I'd expect to find that sort of thing on file trading networks like
bittorrent,
but I haven't kept up on which of those programs will get you in other
sorts of trouble......

Betsy Schwartz                                                    email:
betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Unix Systems Administrator,CRG                           voice: 617-495-5947
Harvard Graduate School of Design                         fax:    617-496-5866