[BBLISA] Looking for server cabinets

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Tue Aug 23 16:24:34 EDT 2005

Most cabinets have nuts already welded on the floor of the cabinet.

Just go to home depot and buy the appropriate roller to match the welded
nuts. Usually they are 1/2" or 3/4"

I've never found anything in Boston that had cabinets in stock that I'd
want to buy.  Try Anixter or Graybar in Somerville. They can get them here
fairly quick.

		--Dean

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Dwight A. Ernest wrote:

> We're looking for a good source, local if possible, for server cabinets.
> What we're looking for is similar to
> http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/specs.aspx?EDC=710044 but with rollers.
> If you can recommend good local sources for such beasts, I'd be grateful
> for (off-list) pointers. Will summarize to the list.

617 344 9000