[BBLISA] Data Recovery for failed hard drive

Eddy Harvey eddy at nedharvey.com
Sat Apr 30 11:30:34 EDT 2005

Well, I brought my disk over to TechFusion in alewife about a week and a
half ago, and I must say, I feel like I'm in Jim Carrey's movie, eternal
sunshine of the spotless mind.

TechFusion has no organizational or customer service skills whatsoever,
and I'm very displeased with them.  They've already blown past their
SLA, without so much as a phone call, so I keep calling them and they
promose they'll call me back but it never happens yet.  I honestly
wouldn't be surprised if they give me a tape with someone else's data by
accident instead of mine.

I talked with one more person who I trust deeply, who says he's had to
use disk recovery more than once, and he's used Disk Doctors, and he's
always been happy with the service he gets there.

Oh well, you gotta accept the fact that you lose some.