[BBLISA] Kind of moving to Boston

Steven Karel karel at brandeis.edu
Sat Sep 25 12:10:40 EDT 2004

Prospect Hill's a park with a windy non-connected road that goes up to
the top of hte hills and around by the picnic areas. It's got a nice
view around this time of year, but is not much use for commuting.

Biking to the Waltham/128 area is nice from the western side
(Lincoln/Weston), but neither of those towns is particularly well
supplied with affordable housing.

see map:
http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/maps-maponly/
usr=~41556a33.71828.2f26.6/c=5/formName=setclickpost

There are riverside bike paths past Bridge St (they switch sides on the
river) but they're not well connected and they get overgrown. For all
the traffic, it's much quicker to just ride on Main St between
Watertown Sq and downtown Waltham.