[BBLISA] anyone have a copy of _Selected Papers in Network and System Administration_?

Carl Alexander xela at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 10 12:16:10 EDT 2004

A copy of this was given out to everyone who attended LISA 2001.
Most of what I own is currently in storage, including my copy.  I'm
wondering if someone might be willing to lend me their copy for a
few days?  I'll make it as close to zero effort for you as possible:
I'm willing to drive to anywhere inside 495 to pick it up and drop
it off, and would happily leave a cash deposit with you against its
safe return.

Thanks in advance!

Carl Alexander                                            KD7GUR
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email
 X     No Word docs in email
/ \  Respect for open standards