[BBLISA] Meeting tonight cancelled

alex@basespace.net alex_aminoff at alum.mit.edu
Wed Nov 10 18:58:49 EST 2004

Hi Dave.

I guess it goes in cycles. About a year ago.... no, more... we inquired
about doing a BBLISA presentation on d2dbackup, a perl disk to disk backup
system, and at the time there were enough speakers that our offer was
politely declined.

We could do that, or I could do another presentation about BaseSpace.net:
How to start your own home micro data center business. I did a presentation
back when I started BaseSpace about 4 years ago, folks may be interested in
a follow up, including the Great T1 Service Cancellation Disaster.

 - Alex Aminoff
   BaseSpace.net