[BBLISA] 1U and colocation

Dima dima at emc.com
Fri Mar 19 13:28:24 EST 2004

Hi, there,

The piece of hardware, on which my microserver is
running on is going away. I need a replacement. I
would like to ask two questions:

1. What is a best way to get inexpensive 19" 1U
rack-mountavble machine? New or used one will be
fine, it's just a tiny webserver and even tinier
mailserver.

2. Does anybody know good and inexpensive
colocation facility somewhere in the Metrowest? I
live in Westborough (that's on intersection of
I-90, I-495 and Rt. 9) and I don't really want to
come to Boston, unless there is a really tempting
reason.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Dimitri (Dima) Shcherban

              Phone: 800-445-2588+3+36955