[BBLISA] USENIX needs help at Boston Conference

Adam S. Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Wed Jun 16 09:22:55 EDT 2004

USENIX needs folks to help run the terminal room at this year's Annual
Technical Conference (Boston Marriott Copley Place, June 27 - July 2,
http://www.usenix.org/usenix04/bbl/).

If you work 12 hours you'll get complimentary registration to everything
but the tutorials (worth $775); I'm not sure what you get if you work
less than that.

The work is easy: sit in the terminal room, keep the sign up sheet in
order, maybe answer a few questions, and let the USENIX staff know if
something blows up.

This is an especially good opportunitity for folks who are unemployed
(or underemployed) as the conference is a great opportunity to
"network."

If you're interested, please contact me and I'll put you in touch with
the appropriate person.

AdamM