[BBLISA] expert Veritas consultant in Boston area

Betsy Schwartz betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 14 12:25:45 EDT 2004

Thanks for all the responses!  I also turned up an previously-unidentified
in-house resource which I have to check out. Will try to respond
individually but I got a *ton* of responses. Definitely shows that we can
find someone locally though (our previous vendor dropped the news on me
that he wanted us to fly someone in from Ohio, which I thought was a bit silly)

thanks Betsy

Betsy Schwartz                                                    email:
betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Unix Systems Administrator,CRG                           voice: 617-495-5947
Harvard Graduate School of Design                         fax:    617-496-5866