[BBLISA] Email Infrastructure Installation Procedure

Mark Allyn allyn at well.com
Sun Jul 11 12:12:42 EDT 2004

Folks:

First of all, I would like to thank you for all of the comments
and criticisms that you have gave to me in response to posting
my first draft of the procedure to install and configure a
complete email and calendaring infrastructure for non-profits.

I have taken these into consideration as well as added an
integration to spamassasin and mailmain.

I have posted the revised procedure at:

www.allyn.com/new_mail.html or just go to www.allyn.com and
click on the link to the email server installation.

You are welcome to use this procedure as you see fit. I do
ask, however, that if you find anything glaringly wrong or
missing; please let me know. I welcome and encourage all
comments and criticism.

Thank you

Mark Allyn