[BBLISA] Looking for Kim Trudel (Carney) bblisa-admin from early 90's.

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Thu Jan 8 11:26:38 EST 2004

Hello everyone:

My name is John Rouillard. I was part of bblisa-admin in the early to
middle 90's.  I am trying to contact Kimberly Trudel (also known as
Kim Carney during that time).

If anybody knows where she is these days, can you please give her my
contact information:

  321-632-2336 home
  321-724-3847 work

  rouilj at ieee dot org

If you do get her my contact info, can you also drop me an email
to let me know that you have done so.

Also if you know any ex bblisa members from that time who might still
be in touch with Kim, please forward this email to them as well.

Thank you very much.

				-- rouilj
John Rouillard