[BBLISA] Fwd: Seeking info/quotes for article on "Opt-in Email Lists" for InformIT.com

Betsy Schwartz betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 2 13:54:16 EST 2004

Query from Daniel Dern, whom some of you might know from xbbn and other
local institutions.
Please respond directly to him if you are interested. (ideally before
Wednesday 1/7)

I don't have that much direct experience in this myself - I am running a
mailman installation here but we are pretty strict about requiring local
email addresses, which takes most of thechallenges out.

cheers
Betsy