[BBLISA] KVM for Sun Ultra 5

Lisa Koch lkoch at coe.neu.edu
Tue Feb 24 16:41:17 EST 2004

I think you will also need a PS2 to Sun converter.  Sun and Mac
keyboards have the mouse port on the keyboard, and other differences --
you can't just plug in a PC keyboard.  Even the newer Suns that use USB
keyboards seem to need converters.

The Belkin PS2/Sun converters we have here can handle keyboard, mouse,
and video, but you can ignore the video.  Insert the converter between
the KVM switch and the Sun.  I recall that the converters cost about
$100 each.

-- Lisa