[BBLISA] cisco port adapters to lend?

Alex xela at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 9 18:34:19 EST 2004

> So it worked for an hour before shutdown?

Yes.

> What were the environmentals?  Did you repeat this?

I'm not sure what you mean by environmentals, but assuming I can
guess right:  temperature 22 C (72 F); humidity 20%.  We haven't
repeated it because we don't have spare PAs, so we can't test
it under load except by putting it in service.  We've been
running it without any PAs (and without any problems) all day.

---Alex
[Rest of the quoting snipped on the theory that if you care,
you've got the previous message, and would rather not see it
all again.]