[BBLISA] Help with squid setup for Debian Linux

Eric J. Hansen ehansen at worldmachine.com
Fri Dec 31 11:56:40 EST 2004

If I'm not mistaken, WAP requires a WAP proxy, NOT a usual HTTP proxy. (I'm
sure the two are similar, protocol-wise.)  I googled for "GPL WAP proxy" and
found
lots of stuff, including some HTML/WML conversion proxies, etc. You might
take
a look at http://tuxmobil.org/phones_linux_wap.html.

cheers
ejh