[BBLISA] 4 post rack source?

alex@basespace.net alex_aminoff at alum.mit.edu
Fri Dec 3 20:34:54 EST 2004

No, anyone can buy from them. If you are from MIT and taking it back to
campus you don't have to pay anything, whereas if you are not you pay them
something.

I happen to be an MIT alum, but they did not care about that at all; the
rack we bought ended up at Veterans Transportation Services, where my friend
Russ works; he has no MIT affiliation at all.

It is possible, however, that on a particular day you will encounter a
particularly officious bureaucrat who construes the policy more exclusively.
I believe it says on their web site that it is open to all, though it could
be pretty buried.

 - Alex