[BBLISA] cluster courses

John Hayden jhayden at genetics.med.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 28 15:27:07 EDT 2004

Hello Everyone:

	I'm new to clustering and am somewhat confused by all the different
implementations etc (OpenPBS, Rock, Beowulf, yada yada yada). I was
wondering if anyone could recommend a local (Boston area) course on
clusters. I would prefer something like those 1 week seminars that
would give me a GOOD overview of different clustering systems and what
type of problems they map to. Any suggestions would be welcome though.

	I just got through installed OSCAR (an OpenPBS based system) and am
still not sure if it's been done correctly or was the right choice.

	Thanks in advance

	John Hayden