[BBLISA] IDT/Winstar dropping Boston

Michael O'Brien michael.obrien at mci.com
Wed Apr 14 12:20:36 EDT 2004

Hi there,

My name is Michael O'Brien and I'm writing regarding the recent announcement
that Winstar Communications will no longer be providing service in the
Boston area as of June 15th. I am an Account Executive in Boston looking to
get in touch with current providers of Winstar and get in front of them to
have MCI fill their future void.  Do you have any contacts or referrals that
you could help me out with?  I would greatly appreciate it!  If you could
call me or e-mail me back (at your leisure of course) I would like to take a
few minutes of your time to talk.  Thank you so much!

Regards,

Michael O'Brien
MCI Account Executive
800 Boylston St. 6th Floor