[BBLISA] need short-term, low-cost co-lo

Eric J. Hansen ehansen at worldmachine.com
Tue Apr 13 12:44:15 EDT 2004

I'm about to start a beta-testing period for a new web-based product,
and my planned colocation space offer fell through (free hosting at a
friend's company.)  So I'm looking for short-term colo, 3-4 months max
for my tower Intel server (not rackmount).  I know there are a few folks
on this list that offer this sort of boutique service, so please contact
me directly if you can help.  My bandwidth needs are fairly easy, and I
don't need any admin services - the only hitch is that I've got a tower
unit, not a rackmount.

thanks
Eric