[BBLISA] Cambridge Computer

Rob Cambra robc at solarflares.net
Tue Apr 6 15:26:31 EDT 2004

Manchenton, Jason wrote:

>Does anyone have any experience with a company called Cambridge Computer?
>We are looking at them to do a Backup Systems Assessment we are using
>Veritas NetBackup.

I would strongly encourage you to try them out, I have been using them
for several years both for purchasing Qualstar libraries, as well as
doing yearly/bi-yearly audits of our Legato installation.

The consultants they have sent our way, three different individuals at
this point, have all been absolutely solid and more than worth their
seemingly-high price-- you won't think twice the second time you have to
bring them in, and you will bring them back at some point.  They are
absolute gurus of Legato and Veritas.

-rob